Artist Jeffrey Michael Austin introduced a unique art installation series entitled 'Puddles.' The entire series of man-made puddles reflects visuals of the sky and galaxy; there's realistic imagery of blue skies, clouds and starry galaxies in the never-drying puddles. These designs easily captivate the attention of passersby with their unconventional looks.
Jean Michael Austin's work was first produced at the Sat Uncle artist residency located at the University of Illinois for the Urbana-Champaign. The artist hopes to bring positive feelings to whomever has encounters with his work. Currently, the Puddles installation can be found across public areas in Urbana-Champaign, around Midwest galleries and venues such as DEMO Project, Sidecar Gallery and Enos Park.
Image Credit: Jeffrey Michael Austin
Jeffrey Michael Austin Makes Puddle Art Reflecting the Sky and Galaxy
1. Man-made Puddle Art - Artists incorporating unique and unconventional man-made puddles in their art installations.
2. Sky and Galaxy Reflections - Artists using reflections of the sky and galaxy in their man-made puddle art installations.
3. Unconventional Art Design - Artists using unconventional designs to captivate the attention of passersby with their art installations.
1. Art and Design - Artists and designers creating unconventional art installations incorporating man-made puddles.
2. Tourism and Hospitality - Hotels and other tourist attractions incorporating unique art installations to impress guests.
3. Event and Venue Management - Venues and event management firms seeking innovative and unconventional art installations to differentiate themselves in the market.