As a brand that takes pride in producing fruits and vegetables that are sustainable and organic, Nature & More's commitment can be seen through to its choices of produce packages.
This brand is one of the first to put sustainable packaging derived from sugar cane into practice on a large scale. With a composition that's made of waste material that's free of GMO and plastic ingredients, the eco-friendly material has a striking resemblance to cardboard and it is completely compostable after use.
So far, Nature & More is selling its organic tomatoes, pears and physalis in this sugar cane-derived packaging. As well as doing away with labels and stickers on produce, the bottoms of these trays provide details to connect consumers to the origins of the food.
Nature & More Uses Sugar Cane to Create Compostable Packaging
1. Compostable Packaging - Opportunity for businesses to develop and adopt compostable packaging solutions made from sustainable materials like sugar cane.
2. Sustainable Agriculture - Opportunity for businesses to focus on sustainable farming practices to provide organic produce and promote environmental stewardship.
3. Transparent Food Supply Chain - Opportunity for businesses to use packaging as a tool to provide consumers with detailed information about the origins and production methods of the food they consume.
1. Packaging Industry - Opportunity for the packaging industry to develop and manufacture compostable packaging materials derived from sustainable sources.
2. Agriculture Industry - Opportunity for the agriculture industry to embrace sustainable farming practices and produce organic fruits and vegetables to meet the demand for eco-friendly products.
3. Food Retail Industry - Opportunity for food retailers to use transparent packaging to communicate the origins and sustainability of the products they sell, providing consumers with a sense of trust and authenticity.