The Pringles 'Pringoooals' snack chips are being launched by the brand in the UK in celebration of football season to provide consumers with a way to satisfy cravings when watching the match.
The chips come in two distinct flavor options including Pulled Pork Burger and Doner Kebab, which are both limited-edition and come in 200-gram packs at a price point of £2.99 each. The snacks call to mind some familiar food varieties that are similar to what one might find for sale at a match.
The Pringles 'Pringoooals' snack chips are being launched alongside a partnership with freestyle footballer Lia Lewis who will be showing off her skills using the brand's empty tubes through a series of Instagram videos.
Pringles 'Pringoooals' are Coming Back in Two Flavors
1. Football-themed Snack Chips - The creation of niche-themed snacks could open markets for new audiences and tastes.
2. Limited-edition Flavors - Releasing limited-run flavors creates demand and a sense of urgency for customers to try the product.
3. Influencer Marketing - Collaborating with influencers gives brands unique content to reach new audiences.
1. Snack Food Industry - The snack food industry benefits from consistent innovation in packaging to entice new customers.
2. Social Media Marketing Industry - Social media marketing is an essential platform for brands to collaborate with influencers and reach new audiences.
3. Sports Viewing Industry - Snacks brands can cater to existing audiences by creating game day themed snacks that resonate with fans.