To kick off Pride Month, Project Watches launches its second edition Pride Prism Watch. With the creative expertise of architect Alex Donahue, the bands of colors on the Pride edition timepiece align twice a day—at noon and at midnight—to create a rainbow. This serves as a beautiful reminder of the LGBTQ community's strength and honors those who stand up for the rights of all people.
Boasting a clean white leather band with a 40mm stainless steel case, the six colors in the timepiece stand out for a unique design. This year, 5% of all profits from Project Watches' Pride Prism Watch will go towards True Colors United, a nonprofit geared towards ending homelessness for LGBTQ youth.
Image Credit: Design Milk
Project Watches Launches its Second Edition Pride Prism Watch
1. Pride-themed Products - There is an opportunity for companies to create more products with Pride themes to cater to the LGBTQ+ community.
2. Collaborations with Architects - Collaborating with architects to design products can result in unique and visually appealing designs that stand out in the market.
3. Socially Responsible Products - Creating products that support social causes can attract consumers who value corporate responsibility and contribute to a better society.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories companies can cater to the LGBTQ+ community with unique Pride-themed products like the Pride Prism Watch.
2. Architecture and Design - Design firms can collaborate with companies to design visually appealing and functional products like the Pride Prism Watch.
3. Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit organizations can partner with companies to raise awareness and funds for social causes like True Colors United, which receives 5% of all profits from Project Watches' Pride Prism Watch.