It is almost unbelievable but there are now pot product vending machines.
Thanks to Medbox, and their state of the art $50,000 units this is now a reality. It isn't as simple and good as it may seem but it is still pretty cool, if you have a licence and prescription, you can tell a live clerk in a state-licensed dispensary you want from the machine, get approval and receive a wide assortment of marijuana products right from a pot product vending machine.
The pot product machines are heavily armoured and stacked with security features for obvious reasons. The pot product machines are refrigerated and hold everything from vials of pot to edibles like brownies or candy. Medbox is a work in progress, the company is planning on placing machines all over the country and they have a surprisingly impressive and organized business model.
Medbox Has Created a Machine Where Licensed Pot Can be Dispensed
1. Pot Product Vending Machines - A new channel for the sale of marijuana products that requires a license and prescription from state-licensed dispensaries, providing ease of access.
2. Automated Sales Machines - Development of innovative, high-tech vending machines offering various types of products related to a particular industry.
3. Disruptive Innovations in Medical Marijuana - A trend in the integration of modern technology into the medical marijuana industry, making products readily available with greater ease.
1. Marijuana Dispensaries - Increased use of pot product vending machines offers a great opportunity for licensed dispensaries to extend their reach and improve accessibility.
2. Technology Manufacturing - Growing potential for businesses to produce upgraded, state-of-the-art automated sales machines.
3. Pharmaceutical Wholesale and Distribution - Opportunity for pharmaceutical distributors to expand their offerings with the integration of pot product vending machines.