It is undeniable that sex sells, but a Portland Ducati Dealership has decided to capitalize on this fact in a very humorous and entertaining way. It focuses on classic motorcycle shots revolving around women posing seductively around the merchandise and turns it on its head by getting males to mock them. And not just any males, but the ones that are employed at the Portland Ducati Dealership itself.
Arranged and shot by photographer Alicia Mariah Elfving, the Portland Ducati Dealership ad campaign Arun Sharma, the general manager. Senior technician A.J. Ralston states, "It seems like we always get a lot of flak from customers whenever we put something up on our Facebook page that has a beautiful woman on a motorcycle, so making light of all of that and having a good time doing it seemed like a good idea."
Portland Ducati Dealership Turns Male Employees into Seductive Models
1. Gender-bending Marketing - Companies could create parody ads using gender-bending models for a humorous and refreshing marketing campaign.
2. Humorous Parody Ads - Humorous ads that satirize traditional advertising may be an opportunity to catch the consumer's attention.
3. Inverted Marketing - Inverting classic advertising tropes could be an innovative way to engage with audiences and attract attention to a company or product.
1. Motorcycle Dealerships - Motorcycle dealerships could use humorous and gender-bending parody ads to refresh motorcycle-related marketing campaigns.
2. Automotive Accessories - Auto accessory companies could develop ad campaigns that use humor and gender-bending models to engage their audience.
3. Online Retailers - Online retailers could use inverted marketing techniques to create viral ad campaigns and attract new customers.