Known for its pork rind snacks, Southern Recipe Small Batch is introducing pork and bean dips that contain chopped vegetables and the brand’s pork rings. The dips in nine-ounce jars are available in varieties like the Pork & Pinto Bean Dip and the Spicy Black Bean Dip.
The new products from the fast-growing pork rind brand not only help to diversify the brand’s portfolio but also offer shoppers more depth of choices in the snack food aisle. Like the brand’s pork rind snacks, the texture-rich dips are free from artificial ingredients and MSG.
As Mark Singleton, VP of Sales and Marketing at Rudolph Foods, states: “The pork rind category is explosive, and we want to continue to make it more accessible to a broader group of consumers with this launch.”
Image Credit: Rudolph Foods
Southern Recipe Small Batch's Pork and Bean Dips Contain Crunchy Pork Rinds
1. Pork Rind Snacks - Identifying new ways to incorporate pork rinds into snack foods opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the snacking industry.
2. Diversified Snack Options - Providing consumers with a wider range of snack choices, such as pork and bean dips, disrupts the traditional snack aisle and caters to different preferences.
3. Clean and Natural Ingredients - Developing cleaner and more natural ingredients for snack food products, like the pork and bean dips, presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food industry.
1. Snack Food - Incorporating unconventional ingredients, like pork rinds, into snack foods disrupts the traditional snacking industry and attracts new customer segments.
2. Dips and Spreads - Introducing unique dips, such as pork and bean dips, disrupts the dips and spreads industry and appeals to consumers looking for innovative flavor combinations.
3. Healthy Snacks - Creating nutrient-rich snack options, like the pork and bean dips with clean ingredients, disrupts the healthy snacks industry and addresses the growing demand for healthier indulgence.