Since adopting a child, the creators of the 'PopYum' baby bottle have been seeking out new ways to evolve the traditional feeding accessory after struggling to use those that were already on the market.
As they had to put the pre-mixed formula in an ice pack to keep it at the right temperature, they would often be worried that it would go bad, or that their child would get freezing cold formula. In addition, they realized just how messy it could be to mix formula on-site, as it would often spill in cars and planes.
The PopYum puts an end to these challenges by utilizing just a few parts that are easy to take on and off while one is travelling. Once the dry formula is poured through an included funnel, users simply press a button that mixes it to the perfect consistency within the bottle. In addition to being convenient and safe to use, the PopYum is easy to clean and compact.
The PopYum Baby Bottle Makes It Easy to Mix Powder Formulas on the Go
1. DIY Baby Formula Mixing - The PopYum baby bottle creates an opportunity for DIY baby formula mixing on the go, disrupting the pre-mixed formula market.
2. Travel-friendly Baby Products - The PopYum baby bottle is a travel-friendly innovation, creating business opportunities to target parents who desire on-the-go solutions for their babies' needs.
3. Simple Baby Bottle Design - The PopYum baby bottle's simple design disrupts the traditional complex design baby bottles are known for, creating opportunities to develop other baby products with a simpler approach.
1. Baby Product Manufacturing - The PopYum Baby Bottle creates opportunities for baby product manufacturers to innovate the way they design and market new baby products.
2. Travel Retail Industry - The PopYum baby bottle creates business opportunities for the travel retail industry to develop and promote innovative, travel-friendly baby products.
3. DIY Baby Formula Industry - The PopYum baby bottle disrupts the pre-mixed baby formula industry, creating business opportunities for the DIY baby formula industry to target parents who desire more control over the nutritional content of their babies' food.