The Popaganda Music Festival Indie Bath is a creative ad for a Stockholm held festival.
The simple idea and flawless execution of this ad is what makes it talkworthy as it features a group of youth who look like concert-goers jumping into a pool.
The purposeful irony is that the event is being held at a venue called Eriksdals Public Bath. The Popaganda Music Festival Indie Bath commercial is cool and understated.
Implications - THE SECOND SENTENCE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
Media attention and the social blogosphere is run by the youth market and this pattern is certainly an example of that power. This pattern of shock advertisement tactics is great for businesses looking to make a difference in a market with a tight budget.
The Popaganda Music Festival Indie Bath Ads Rock
1. Youth Market Influence - Capitalizing on the power of the youth market in media attention and social blogosphere.
2. Shock Advertisement Tactics - Utilizing unconventional and attention-grabbing advertising methods.
3. Creative Event Marketing - Successfully incorporating creativity and irony into event marketing campaigns.
1. Music Festivals - Exploring innovative ways to attract and engage concert-goers.
2. Advertising - Exploring disruptive and unconventional advertising methods.
3. Event Management - Incorporating creativity and irony into event marketing campaigns.