Designer and illustrator Nacim Shehin recently put together a series of conceptual pop designs for cans of Coca-Cola if the brand was ever to partner with Disney for a marketing campaign. The illustrative can designs feature a minimalistic take on several of the most classic Disney characters by focusing on embedding the cartoon character silhouettes into a much more technicolor packaging aesthetic.
Coca-Cola is most recognizable for its red branding color, making Shehin's designs quite a departure from the company's existing image. The cans feature the outlines of characters such as Mickey Mouse, Goofy and Minnie Mouse on the left side of the bottle with the Coca-Cola logo on the right. Each can focuses its colors on the character's aesthetic, making each packaging slightly unique to the rest.
These Coca-Cola Cans Feature Minimalist Disney Characters
1. Minimalist Packaging - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to explore minimalist packaging designs that incorporate recognizable characters or icons.
2. Brand Collaborations - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with popular franchises or characters to create unique marketing campaigns and limited edition products.
3. Technicolor Aesthetic - The use of vibrant and colorful designs in packaging can create a visually appealing and eye-catching product.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore partnerships with entertainment brands to create limited edition packaging or themed products.
2. Design - Design firms can offer Minimalist Packaging services to brands looking to differentiate themselves in the market.
3. Marketing - Marketing agencies can help brands strategize and execute brand collaborations to create buzz and increase brand awareness.