Round ice cubes are incredibly difficult to make, but with this edamame-like pod ice tray you can have spherical ice cubes just as easily as you'd have cubed ones.
This tray is made of silicone rubber and can freeze three "peas" at a time. When the water is frozen and ready for your drinks simply pop out the peas and enjoy your icy beverage. Tests have shown that circular ice thaws 80% slower than normal ice cubes, and because of that your drink stays colder for longer, without being diluted.
At your next party, keep the drinks cool with round ice straight from a pea pod, your guests will be delighted to see ice emerging from a pod, and even more delighted to know their drinks will stay chilly all night long.
This Pod Ice Tray Keeps Drinks Colder for 80% Longer Than Cubes
1. Spherical Ice Cube Trend - Innovative ice cube trays that produce spherical ice cubes are becoming increasingly popular for their ability to keep drinks colder for longer
2. Silicone Rubber Material Trend - More products are utilizing silicone rubber as a flexible and durable material for its ease of use and low cost
3. Anti-dilution Trend - There is a growing trend towards products that prevent dilution of drinks, like the round ice cubes produced by this pod-shaped ice tray
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Restaurants and bars can differentiate themselves by offering drinks with spherical ice cubes that stay colder for longer, providing a unique experience for customers
2. Kitchenware Industry - There is a market for affordable and innovative kitchenware products that improve the experience of making and consuming food and drinks, like this pod-shaped ice tray made of silicone rubber
3. Outdoor Entertainment Industry - Companies that provide outdoor entertainment products, such as portable coolers, can capitalize on the anti-dilution trend by offering products that keep drinks cold for longer, like ice cubes produced by this pod-shaped ice tray