It goes without saying that many compact dwellings are developed without adequate storage space but Ori is a start-up that specializes in shape-shifting furniture powered by robotics to transform one's living space on demand—and Ori's 'Pocket Closet' does exactly that.
True to its name, the Ori Pocket Closet takes up virtually no space in its compacted form. With the touch of a button on the storage system, the remote on the mobile app or use of one's voice via a smart voice assistant, the Pocket Closet can be expanded to open up access to stored garments, which are not compressed when the closet system is fully closed. The Ori Pocket Closet ships flat-packed to consumers or can be installed by Ori within four weeks.
Referencing data from multiple apartment studies, Ori founder Hasier Larrea notes "One of the things we learned was walk-in closets are one of the most wanted features in apartments nowadays. High-speed internet is number one, walk-in closets are two."
Ori's Pocket Closet Creates Walk-In Closets in Impossibly Tight Spaces
1. Shape-shifting Furniture - The trend of shape-shifting furniture opens up opportunities for innovative storage solutions in small spaces.
2. Remote-controlled Storage Systems - The trend of remote-controlled storage systems allows for easy access and organization of belongings in cramped living quarters.
3. Voice-activated Closets - Voice-activated closets offer hands-free convenience for users to access their garments in tight spaces.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can capitalize on the demand for shape-shifting furniture to provide storage solutions for small living spaces.
2. Home Improvement - The home improvement industry can benefit from the trend of remote-controlled storage systems by offering installation services and integrated solutions for customers.
3. Smart Home Technology - The smart home technology industry can tap into the trend of voice-activated closets by developing innovative voice command features for home organization and storage.