As consumers seek out more ways to help automate their experience within the home, the 'Pura Scents' plug-in air freshener is designed to offer enhanced control over environment aromas.
When plugged in, the 'Pura Scents' plug-in air freshener will provide users with the ability to control the amount of scent the device will emit through the accompanying app. When there are more than one 'Pura Scents' devices in the home, users can set them to turn on sporadically and/or with different scents in each room for a more unified scent system.
Incorporating a nightlight that can be customized to be one of many millions of colors, the 'Pura Scents' plug-in air freshener also has a USB port on the side to help offer access to power even when it's using the outlet.
The 'Pura Scents' Plug-In Air Freshener is App-Controlled for Convenience
1. Smart Home Fragrances - Companies can explore creating other smart home fragrances that can be controlled by an app to enhance user experience.
2. Customized Air Fresheners - Companies can create air fresheners that can be customized to emit different scents in different rooms for a more unified scent system.
3. Dual-function Devices - Companies can explore creating more dual-function devices like the Pura Scents which combines a smart air freshener with a nightlight and USB port.
1. Home Automation - With the growing popularity of smart homes, the Home Automation industry can explore creating more app-controlled devices like the 'Pura Scents'.
2. Fragrances - The Fragrances industry can explore incorporating technology in creating smart home fragrances that can be controlled by an app and offering customization.
3. Consumer Electronics - The Consumer Electronics industry can explore creating more dual-function devices like the Pura Scents to offer more convenience and functionality to their customers.