Knowing that the next generation of consumers are looking for great-tasting food experiences that also align with their values for the planet, Barry Callebaut is introducing a new range of Plant Craft chocolates. In this range, there are 100% dairy-free M_lk Chocolates to help meet the demand for plant-based indulgence, especially with Millennials and centennials.
The all-new M_lk Chocolate is said to be as creamy as milk chocolate but without any of the actual dairy. The innovative new Plant Craft range also includes cocoa powders, nut powders, pastes and decorations that can be used to support the creation of delicious, dairy-free confections.
Barry Callebaut will be creating a fully segregated dairy-free production facility in Germany to supply the European market.
Image Credit: Barry Callebaut
Barry Callebaut's Plant Craft Chocolates are Creamy Yet Dairy-Free
1. Plant-based Indulgence - The demand for plant-based indulgence, especially with Millennials and centennials, presents an opportunity for innovative dairy-free chocolate products.
2. Dairy-free Confections - The development of dairy-free cocoa powders, nut powders, pastes, and decorations opens up possibilities for creating delicious dairy-free confections.
3. Segregated Dairy-free Production - Creating fully segregated dairy-free production facilities to meet the demand for dairy alternatives is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the chocolate industry.
1. Chocolate - The chocolate industry can explore and innovate in the dairy-free segment to cater to the growing demand for plant-based indulgence.
2. Food Manufacturing - Within the food manufacturing industry, incorporating dairy-free alternatives and creating segregated production facilities can lead to disruptive innovation in the plant-based confectionery market.
3. Dairy Alternatives - Developing and marketing dairy-free alternatives like plant-based chocolate products presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the dairy alternatives industry.