RollinGreens is simplifying the process of making plant-based tacos at home with its Plant-Based Ground Taco Pack. The shelf-stable pack is designed to replace a pound of regular beef with a totally meatless alternative that's made from beans and veggies. The pack boasts more than 60 grams of protein and it provides enough to serve four.
The simple meatless alternative is made with just 10 ingredients, including the seasoning: pea protein, pinto bean flakes, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, carrot and apple powder, plus salt and jalapeno. The meat-free ground is made to be prepared in a pan or a pot on the stovetop in a matter of minutes.
The versatile meatless filling has the potential to be used in a wide range of applications, including taco salads, burritos, nachos, chilis and much more.
Image Credit: RollinGreens
RollinGreens' Taco Packs Include Plant-Based Protein & Seasoning
1. Plant-based Protein Alternatives - There is an opportunity for food companies to create more plant-based protein alternatives as consumers look for meatless options.
2. Shelf-stable Convenience Foods - There is an opportunity for food companies to create more shelf-stable and convenient meals to meet the needs of busy customers.
3. DIY Meal Kits - There is an opportunity for companies to create more DIY meal kits that make it easy for customers to prepare meals without having to buy individual ingredients.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing companies can develop new plant-based protein alternatives to meet the growing demand for meatless options.
2. Meal Kit Delivery - Meal kit delivery companies can develop new DIY meal kits to make it easy for customers to prepare meals at home without having to buy individual ingredients.
3. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can stock more shelf-stable and convenient meal options for busy customers on the go.