An array of renowned artists adapted classic car models for 'Piston Head II,' an event that takes place in Los Angeles, California at Adam Lindemann’s 'VENUS' gallery.
The event follows a similar concept that was done in 2013 in Miami, however Piston Head II features a variety of artists whose talents weren't previously employed for the project. Included in the VENUS gallery are installations by Olivier Mosset, Katherine Bernhardt, Will Boone, and a French sculptor known as César, among others.
The VENUS gallery describes Piston Head II by saying it is an "exhibition which explores the relationship and parallels between art and the automobile, featuring new works in which the car is considered as both a cultural icon and sculptural form."
Piston Head II Explores the Connections Between Iconic Autos and Art
1. Artist-engaged Automobiles - Opportunity to engage artists to adapt classic cars and explore the connections between art and automobiles.
2. Iconic Car Art Installations - Opportunity to create immersive art installations using classic car models as the central theme.
3. Art and Automotive Collaboration - Opportunity for artists and automotive industry to collaborate in creating unique experiences and products.
1. Art Galleries - Art galleries can explore new experiences by incorporating classic cars and automotive-themed artwork.
2. Automotive Design - Automotive designers can collaborate with artists to create innovative and visually captivating car designs.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can create unique experiences by incorporating art and automotive elements in their events.