The Aston Martin Residences is slated to launch a permanent art gallery on the 52nd floor of its building in downtown Miami.
The art gallery, simply called The Art Gallery, has unveiled its first virtual photography exhibit online by Julian Lennon, and will feature rolling art exhibits every two months. The debut virtual exhibit can be viewed on the Aston Martin Residences website through July 7th, 2021. Lennon's exhibit entitled 'Vision' will focus on some of the photographer's unseen works from his personal collection that explore identity and intimacy.
The Aston Martin Residences are the famous car brand's first foray into opulent condominiums and are marketed towards consumers with a taste for luxury. The apartments feature elevated interiors and stunning views that look out over Biscayne Bay, the Miami River, and the Miami Skyline.
Image Credit: CPP Luxury
The Aston Martin Residences' Art Gallery is Set to Launch Online
1. Luxury Car-branded Art Galleries - Luxury car brands are entering the art world, providing an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the form of luxury brand collaborations within the art world.
2. Virtual Art Exhibits - The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a growing trend of virtual art exhibits, providing an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the form of virtual galleries and online exhibits for luxury brands.
3. Luxury Condominiums as Art Spaces - Luxury condominiums are evolving into cultural spaces, providing an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the form of curated exhibitions and collaborations with artists and galleries.
1. Luxury Car Brands - Luxury car brands can expand their customer base by entering the art world and collaborating with artists, galleries, and cultural institutions for mutually beneficial partnerships.
2. Art Galleries and Exhibitions - Art galleries and exhibitions can expand their potential audience and increase engagement by partnering with luxury brands to curate exhibitions and offer unique experiences for their clients.
3. Real Estate Development - Real estate developers can differentiate their projects by embracing the trend of luxury condominiums as cultural spaces, by incorporating permanent or rotating art collections, and by partnering with artists and galleries for unique exhibitions and events.