The Pinkster Royale raspberry spirit has been unveiled by the Ginmeister-owned brand as a new libation for consumers that will offer them a different way to enjoy their favorite cocktails and wines.
The spirit is crafted from gin-soaked raspberries that have been recycled after use in the production of other libations. This makes it perfect for adding into your favorite cocktails to up the flavor level or even as a solution that will make sparkling wine more complex and ideal for enjoyment during the summer season.
Speaking on the new Pinkster Royale, Managing Director Stephen Marsh, said, "At a time when pink spirits are all the rage, we’re quick to champion the fact that our botanicals include raspberries, real ones, the ones that grow on bushes. As a pink pioneer, our view is that it’s the flavor not the color that matters. The Pinkster Royale launch just reinforces that we’re an innovative, premium brand dealing in fresh fruit."
The Pinkster Royale Spirit Spices Up Cocktails and Wines
1. Recycled Ingredients - Opportunity for distilleries and beverage companies to use recycled ingredients to create unique and sustainable spirits.
2. Flavor Enhancement - Potential for mixologists and bartenders to experiment with flavored spirits and elevate the taste profiles of cocktails.
3. Premium Fruit-based Spirits - A growing market for premium spirits made from real fruit, offering consumers a more authentic and natural drinking experience.
1. Distilleries - Distilleries can explore using recycled ingredients in their production process to tap into the demand for sustainable spirits.
2. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can incorporate flavored spirits like Pinkster Royale to create innovative and enticing cocktail offerings.
3. Craft Cocktail Bars - Craft cocktail bars can showcase premium fruit-based spirits to attract discerning consumers who appreciate unique and high-quality ingredients.