Barry Callebaut and Nestlé teamed up to introduce the first commercial sale of a new type of chocolate in 80 years—a pink chocolate, which boasts the same naturally rosy hue as ruby cocoa beans. To help introduce the new kind of chocolate to the world, global creative agency Anthem Worldwide was tasked with creating packaging for the new KitKat Ruby Chocolate Bar.
The Millennial-targeted chocolate boasts a simple wrapper design that emphasizes the fact that the chocolate is made with ruby cocoa beans, as well as the notion that the product offers something new for consumers to discover.
The new ruby chocolate is said to be bold and fruity in terms of taste, an experience that is likely to captivate the interests of the adventurous foodie.
KitKat is Introducing Ruby Cocoa in Bright Pink Wrappers
1. Ruby Chocolate Products - Creating more food products with the newly introduced ruby cocoa bean chocolate to offer consumers a unique and fruity taste experience.
2. Minimalistic Packaging Design - Developing packaging designs that emphasize the uniqueness of the product, such as its natural pink color, to attract younger consumers and promote new product discoveries.
3. Naturally-derived Food Colors - Innovating and producing food products with naturally-derived colors to meet consumers' demand for healthier and more natural ingredients.
1. Chocolate Industry - Utilizing the newly developed ruby cocoa bean chocolate in the production of chocolate bars and other confectionery products.
2. Food Packaging Industry - Developing creative and eye-catching packaging designs that highlight the uniqueness of the product and resonate well with the younger generation.
3. Food Industry - Incorporating naturally-derived food colorings into products to meet the growing consumer demand for natural and healthier food options.