I don't think I've ever seen lampshades like the ones featured in the Piloh Lamp collection. Free-form and abstract with a lot of movement, they are more like art pieces than light diffusers.
An eco-art project, the Piloh Lamp collection feature designs and materials that appreciate over time rather than depreciate. Using felt, iron and cement, the collection "rejects abundance and excess and uses the conflict as a recurring theme," as stated by the designers.
The Piloh Lamp Collection Appreciates Over Time
1. Sustainable Lighting - Opportunity for developing lamp designs that appreciate over time and reject abundance and excess.
2. Artistic Light Diffusers - Innovation in lampshade designs that resemble art pieces rather than traditional light diffusers.
3. Eco-art Projects - Creation of lamp collections using sustainable materials and promoting the appreciation of design over time.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to incorporate unique lampshade designs into their projects.
2. Sustainable Materials - Market for eco-friendly materials like felt, iron, and cement for creating sustainable lamp collections.
3. Art and Decor - Innovative designs that bridge the gap between art and decor, attracting art enthusiasts and collectors.