While there are many handheld pie snacks available on the market, Nanna's is one of the few companies out there that truly takes care to ensure that snacking is a guilt-free experience. Nanna's snack pies come in classic flavors like apricot, apple and blackberry, providing a taste of wholesome home-cooked goods. All of these treats are made with real fruit and include no artificial colors or flavors.
When it comes to eating the snack pies, the individual bite-sized snacks can be quickly warmed from frozen. One of the most interesting things about Nanna's pies is that they are branded as snack-sized portions rather than desserts. In combination with the natural ingredient list, this shapes the product as a permissible indulgence.
For those who are looking to cater to a crowd, Nanna's also produces its Apple Pie snack as a full-sized dessert option.
Nanna's Frozen Pie Snack Products Offer Permissible Indulgence
1. Snack-sized Desserts - Opportunity to innovate on bite-sized desserts that can be positioned as permissible indulgences
2. Natural Ingredient Snacks - Opportunity to create snacks made of natural ingredients and free of artificial colors and flavors
3. Redefining Traditional Snacks - Opportunity to introduce new flavors and portion sizing to reinvent traditional snacks
1. Frozen Food Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to create frozen snack options made with real fruits and natural ingredients
2. Packaged Snack Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to produce snack-sized portions of traditional desserts like pies and tarts
3. Health Food Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to introduce permissible indulgences made with natural ingredients and free of artificial colors and flavors