Welbilt and Apex Supply Chain Technologies partnered to manufacture and distribute contactless pickup lockers for the foodservice industry, helping a variety of restaurant operators adjust to new ways of doing business. The food order pickup solution shares the advantage of being able to be easily integrated into an existing digital system, plus it has the potential to increase efficiency and enhance planning.
As many restaurants are now solely relying on takeout and delivery channels, solutions like these help to streamline the pickup process, maintain safety protocols and minimize person-to-person contact. At a time when people are being mindufl about the time they spend outside of the home, brands are showing their care for customer time and safety with contactless pickup solutions.
Image Credit: Welbilt
These Contactless Pickup Lockers Support a Changing Market
1. Contactless Pickup Solutions - The integration of contactless pickup lockers into existing digital systems presents an opportunity for restaurants to streamline the pickup process and enhance customer safety.
2. Increased Efficiency in Food Delivery - The use of automated foodservice lockers has the potential to increase efficiency in the food delivery process, reducing waiting times and improving customer satisfaction.
3. Adapting to Changing Market Needs - The partnership between Welbilt and Apex Supply Chain Technologies reflects the need for restaurant operators to adapt to new ways of doing business and embrace technological innovations to meet customer demands.
1. Foodservice Industry - Automated foodservice lockers present disruptive innovation opportunities for restaurants to improve the efficiency and safety of their pickup services.
2. Digital Solutions Industry - The integration of contactless pickup lockers into existing digital systems opens up opportunities for companies in the digital solutions industry to provide innovative and seamlessly integrated solutions for the foodservice sector.
3. Technology Manufacturing Industry - The partnership between Welbilt and Apex Supply Chain Technologies highlights the potential disruption and market demand for manufacturing companies in the technology industry to develop automated foodservice lockers and other contactless pickup solutions.