Apex Order Pickup Solutions announces the launch of its new OrderHQ Exterior Smart Food Locker, which it showcased at FSTec at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, Texas. The new footlocker system has been designed to allow customers to easily pick up their orders through the exterior wall of a restaurant.
According to the company, the new solution was designed in response to the ever-increasing demand for restaurant pickup orders. In addition to offering an efficient solution for delivering these orders, the OrderHQ Exterior Smart Food Locker also delivers valuable data insights,
“Automations such as the OrderHQ Exterior Smart Food Locker help operators ensure a highly accurate, highly secure order handoff to off-premises customers and delivery drivers, so their team members can focus on providing the best experience for dine-in customers," said Apex CEO Mike Wills.
Image Credit: Apex Order Pickup Solutions
Apex Unveils Its OrderHQ Exterior Smart Food Locker at FSTc
1. Smart Food Lockers - The development of smart food lockers designed to handle the increasing demand for restaurant pickup orders presents an opportunity for the food service industry to provide secure and convenient order pickup experiences for customers.
2. Order Pickup Automation - The development of automated solutions for order pickup, such as the OrderHQ Exterior Smart Food Locker, creates an opportunity for restaurants to optimize their off-premises operations and focus on providing the best experience for their dine-in customers.
3. Data-driven Insights - Smart food lockers that incorporate data tracking technology offer an opportunity for restaurants to gain valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences, enabling them to further optimize their business operations and offerings.
1. Food Service - The food service industry can leverage smart food locker technology to optimize their order pickup operations and improve the overall customer experience.
2. Retail - Retail companies can potentially use similar smart locker technology for order pickup to optimize their online order fulfillment processes and provide a more efficient and convenient shopping experience for their customers.
3. Logistics - Smart locker technology can also be applied to logistics and delivery services to improve efficiency in the delivery process, reduce delivery times, and improve the overall customer experience.