The Stora-Enso-owned Selfly Store has launched a series of RFID-enabled micro-stores to provide shoppers with access to essentials when on-the-go in a contactless manner. The intelligent retail cabinets come in three models including Selfly Fresh, Selfly Cool and Sleekly Frozen to offer room-temperature products, refrigerated meals and frozen foods, respectively. The cabinets are designed with hospitals, hotels, offices and sports centers, and make use of cutting-edge technology for a smooth shopping experience.
Selfly Store CEO Aslak de Silva spoke further on the retail cabinets saying, "The global pandemic has highlighted the need for contactless solutions in retail. Unmanned retail enables cost-efficiency advantages, while at the same time offering a convenient and pleasant experience for consumers. Unlike old-fashioned vending machines, Selfly allows consumers to easily select multiple items in one go."
Selfly Store is Introducing Micro Stores for Contactless Retail
1. Rfid-enabled Micro-stores - Selfly Store's use of RFID technology in micro-stores provides a contactless shopping experience.
2. Unmanned Retail - Selfly Store's retail cabinets offer a cost-efficient and convenient shopping experience without the need for staff.
3. Contactless Solutions - The Selfly Store's RFID-enabled micro-stores meet the demand for contactless retail experiences in the wake of the global pandemic.
1. Retail - Selfly Store's RFID-enabled micro-stores offer a potential solution for retailers looking for cost-effective and convenient ways to sell merchandise.
2. Hospitality - Selfly Store's retail cabinets could offer hotels and sports centers a new way to provide on-the-go essentials for their guests.
3. Office Supply - Selfly Store's RFID-enabled micro-stores could provide offices with contactless options for employees who need grab-and-go snacks or meals.