These photomanipulations by Kassandra, a Ukrainian photographer, are by far the most creative digital art pieces I've seen to date.
Let's just say the photomanipulations by Kassandra take many aspects of life and merge them with out-of-the-ordinary elements. Examples include splashing water-like lashes and a girl literally crying a river. I urge you to check the photos in the gallery and click the source links for more of the talented Kassandra's work.
Implications - Consumers digital looking artwork are willing to readily accept and fashion that portrays this use of media. Corporations that are looking to benefit and gain can create products that use this sort of digital manipulation to appeal to these buyers that appreciate this specific design aesthetic.
The Photomanipulations by Kassandra are Creatively Stunning
1. Water-inspired Photomanipulations - There are opportunities for designers and artists to incorporate water-inspired elements into their digital artwork, creating visually stunning pieces.
2. Creative Use of Media - Businesses can explore creative ways to incorporate digital manipulation into their products and branding to appeal to consumers who appreciate this aesthetic.
3. Elevated Digital Art - This example of photomanipulation shows the potential for digital art to be taken to the next level, inspiring artists and designers to innovate in their respective industries.
1. Digital Art and Design - Artists and designers can incorporate photomanipulation techniques into their digital artwork, opening up new creative possibilities.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can utilize photomanipulation techniques in their ads and branding to create eye-catching visuals for consumers who appreciate this specific aesthetic.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can incorporate water-inspired elements into their designs, creating unique and visually appealing pieces that stand out in the market.