Throwing expensive and high quality camera equipment into the air sounds like a rather peculiar thing to do, but not when you have the Birdie photo parachute accessory on hand. When tossed high up in the air, the Birdie is capable of using GoPro cameras to take video or continuous photo while it gently floats back down to the ground.
The device looks like a large badminton shuttlecock, and features a parachute fabric that is attached to six plastic arms. It weighs only 100 grams and has a compact form factor, which makes it easy for it to be tossed high enough in the air to capture interesting shots and video.
Ultimately, the Birdie photo parachute accessory will allow photographers to access and capture unique aerial perspectives without compromising on the safety of their cameras.
The Birdie Lets You Toss Your GoPro In the Air For Aerial Shots
1. Aerial Photography - The Birdie photo parachute opens up opportunities for capturing unique aerial shots using GoPro cameras.
2. Compact Camera Accessories - The lightweight and portable design of the Birdie photo parachute presents opportunities for the development of other compact camera accessories.
3. Drone Alternatives - The Birdie photo parachute provides an alternative to drone photography, offering a lower-cost and simpler solution for capturing aerial footage.
1. Photography Equipment - The Birdie photo parachute creates opportunities for innovation and new product development within the photography equipment industry.
2. Sports and Adventure - The lightweight and throwable nature of the Birdie photo parachute makes it suitable for capturing action shots in sports and adventure industries.
3. Tourism and Travel - The unique aerial perspectives captured by the Birdie photo parachute can be utilized by the tourism and travel industry for promotional purposes.