While it's just an idea that has been translated into pictures right now, the Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept looks destined to be the must-have luxury sports car of the future. As head of the Paris Motor Show, Peugeot will show off a live version of this concept car at the show to an anticipating audience.
The Peugeot Onyx Supercar concept comes with a matte black and metallic bronze paint job. The engine will be a hybrid, which will increase the car’s mileage and make it more environmentally friendly. The interior of the car is something to behold as well. If I didn’t know better, I would say that this car looks like it could blast off into space at any moment.
To see live pictures of the Peugeot Onyx Super concept, check back around September 27, 2012, during the Paris Motor Show.
The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept is the Future of Sports Cars
1. Luxury Electric Vehicles - The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept's hybrid engine demonstrates an opportunity for luxury electric vehicles to enter the sports car market.
2. Matte and Metallic Finishes - The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept's unique matte black and metallic bronze paint job showcases a trend for luxury vehicles to feature non-traditional finishes.
3. Innovative Car Interiors - The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept's futuristic interior design highlights a trend for car manufacturers to create innovative and visually stimulating interiors.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept offers an opportunity for automotive manufacturers to create environmentally-friendly luxury sports cars.
2. Luxury Goods - The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept represents a trend for incorporating luxury finishes and designs in products not traditionally associated with luxury, creating an opportunity for luxury goods manufacturers.
3. Automotive Expos and Shows - The Peugeot Onyx Supercar Concept will be showcased at automotive expos and shows, highlighting a trend for these events to showcase futuristic, innovative concepts that push the boundaries of automotive design.