Where many adults may be increasingly drawn to clean and sophisticated product branding, Petit Bateau packaging demonstrates just how much more fun can be had when dressing goods for youngsters. The line of baby bath products takes inspiration from warm watery tubs and tugboat bath toys to create a collection of bottles that fit with the nautical theme.
Sebastian Castro took the basic outline of sailboat with its wind-filled triangular mainsail as the abstract shape for each of the three dispensers. The shampoo, body milk and gel differ in appearance only through the distinctive choice of pastel colors in blue, green and yellow. The cute Petit Bateau packaging design is complete with etched white illustrations of curling waves, a bright sun and birds flying through the ocean air.
Petit Bateau Packaging Embodies a Floating Bath-Time Form
1. Colorful Packaging - Opportunity for brands to create fun, eye-catching packaging designs that appeal to younger audiences.
2. Nautical Theme - Potential for products and services to incorporate nautical elements in their branding to create a playful and adventurous image.
3. Abstract Shapes - Possibility for brands to utilize abstract shapes in their packaging design to create unique and memorable visuals.
1. Baby Products - Baby product brands can consider adopting playful and colorful packaging designs to enhance their appeal to parents and children.
2. Personal Care - Personal care brands can explore incorporating nautical-themed branding elements to differentiate their products in the market.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic design agencies can offer their expertise to brands looking to create innovative packaging designs using abstract shapes and vibrant colors.