Uphabit is an app marketing itself as a personal CRM app. It takes inspiration from the different types of Customer Relationship Management software present in different businesses and translates that to help its users maintain and build their personal relationships.
The Toronto-based tech company claims on their site to help its users build stronger relationships and be more successful because of it. The latest venture of serial entrepreneur Neil Wainwright, the company wants its users to build strong personal relationships in an age of increasing digital isolation. The company also promises to protect its users’ personal data and keep the platform ad-free everyone.
There’s a free version for people to try that can manage up to five relationships and pricing starts at $3.99 for the full version that can manage up to 100.
Uphabit helps you manage your personal relationships
1. Personal CRM Apps - As the popularity of Uphabit demonstrates, there is demand for software dedicated to helping people build and maintain personal relationships, presenting an opportunity for developers to create their own personal CRM apps.
2. Digital Isolation - Entrepreneurs can explore the concept of decreasing face-to-face interaction and increasing digital isolation to create innovative solutions that build personal relationships, much like Uphabit is attempting to do.
3. Data Privacy - As Uphabit's promise to protect users' personal data shows, privacy will be paramount as more personal relationship management apps hit the market, providing opportunities for developers to create even more secure software solutions.
1. Tech - There will be ample opportunities for tech companies to create personal CRM apps, like Uphabit, that help people build and maintain personal relationships.
2. Entrepreneurship - Entrepreneurs can develop personal relationship management apps that promote stronger relationships in an age of digital isolation, following in Uphabit's footsteps.
3. Data Security - Data security professionals will be needed to ensure that personal relationship management apps, such as Uphabit, are properly securing users' personal data as they become more widely used.