For those who truly love cupcakes, one is sometimes not enough, unless it is the Peanut Butter Cup Colossal. An enormous cupcake, some may see it necessary to drop the 'cup' and simply keep the 'cake.' That is because it is basically one big cake made to resemble a cupcake, paper liner and all.
Made by Crumbs Bake Shop, the Peanut Butter Cup Colossal is capable of serving six to eight people. But as John Farrier of Neatorama states, "I think that's 6-8 unambitious people." A rich chocolate cake filled and frosted with Crumbs' signature peanut butter buttercream frosting, topped with peanut butter cup wedges and edged in crushed peanuts and chocolate chips, how could people stop at one slice?
The Peanut Butter Cup Colossal by Crumbs Serves Six to Eight People
1. Giant Desserts - Creating and marketing larger-than-life desserts could appeal to novelty-seeking consumers.
2. Creative Cake Designs - Innovating with unique and quirky cake designs can boost brand identity and appeal to adventurous consumers.
3. Super-sized Treats - Responding to increasing demand for shareable and Instagrammable oversized treats could provide a disruptive market opportunity.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can capitalize on the trend of oversized desserts by experimenting with new flavors and designs to attract novelty-seeking customers.
2. Event Planning - Event planners could incorporate super-sized treats as a unique and memorable addition to weddings, parties, and other gatherings.
3. Food Retail - Supermarkets and other food retailers could develop and market their own lines of oversized desserts to meet the needs of consumers seeking shareable, novelty treats.