Peaches Geldof showed off her tattoos for Ultimo, but there were a few she decided not to reveal at the time. Fashion Copious decided to delve deeper into her body stylings and is now showing us all (we think) of the tattoos the English socialite has. The tats are randomly place in strategic locations, many of which fall on the sides of her body, such as on the curves of her waist and on her inner arm.
Check out Trend Hunter’s previous coverage of Peaches Geldof’s tattoos in the related articles below.
Peaches Geldof Shows Off Tattoos Not Revealed by Ultimo
1. Strategic Body Art - Opportunity for tattoo artists to create unique and strategically placed tattoos, enhancing body aesthetics.
2. Hidden Tattoos - Demand for tattoos in discreet locations, sparking a trend for hidden body art.
3. Body Stylings - Emphasis on using tattoos as a form of self-expression and personal style, leading to innovative tattoo designs and techniques.
1. Tattoo Industry - Innovative tattoo parlors can capitalize on the trend of strategic body art by offering unique and custom designs.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can collaborate with tattoo artists to incorporate hidden tattoos into clothing designs, creating a new trend in body fashion.
3. Beauty Industry - Cosmetic companies can develop products specifically for tattoo care and maintenance, catering to the growing demand for hidden tattoos.