Make a panda (specifically one called Jingjing) an Olympic mascot and it goes straight to their huge black and white heads.
There is no doubt, Panda's are everywhere at the moment - a fact cemented in my mind by the panda website - panda fix - which is dedicated these furry beauties... ...with even a panda love making section (ok that's a bit wrong).
12 cubs were chosen to be resident in Beijing for the Olympic Games after an online vote - yes an ONLINE vote. A kind of panda idol I guess. The lucky 12 will be residence will be at the China Panda Protection and Research Centre where they will join older Panda's.
China's Panda Idol
1. Panda Mascots - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique and personalized mascot experiences for major events or organizations.
2. Online Voting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implementing online voting systems for various decision-making processes, such as selecting mascots or making important business decisions.
3. Panda Conservation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative conservation strategies and technologies to protect endangered species like pandas.
1. Event Management - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating technology-driven solutions into event planning and management, including interactive online voting platforms.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring creative ways to incorporate mascots and characters into marketing campaigns to captivate audiences and create memorable experiences.
3. Conservation and Environmental Organizations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing advanced technologies and data-driven approaches to improve conservation efforts and raise awareness about endangered species.