Women in the later stages of pregnancy have found ways to artistically mark the special occasion for some time now. We've seen it go from boudoir shots to painted or photographed portraits, to plaster casting and now to belly painting using face paints.
Seems that many moms-to-be are looking for a humorous (we can only hope) way to show off their impending bundle of joy and have turned to this temporary body art form as a way to do so.
Pregnant belly painting looks pretty cheesy to me, but they do say those hormones can make a person more creative.
Mothers to be Get Crazy with Face Paint on Mommy Tummies
1. Pregnant Belly Painting - Pregnant women are using face paint to decorate their bellies as a way to artistically mark the special occasion.
2. Humorous Pregnancy Trends - Moms-to-be are looking for humorous ways to show off their impending bundles of joy.
3. Hormone-inspired Creativity - Pregnancy hormones are driving women to be more creative with how they document their pregnancy experiences.
1. Cosmetics - Face paint and other cosmetic products are being used in a new way to create temporary pregnancy belly art.
2. Maternity Photography - Belly painting is a new trend in maternity photography, offering expecting mothers a fun way to document their pregnancy journey.
3. Baby Products - Expecting mothers are looking for new and unique ways to celebrate their unborn babies, creating opportunities for innovative baby products.