Specialty fashion retailer Pacsun has announced the launch of its first-ever Pacsun Kids store, which will officially open its doors on November 4th at Mall of America.
The 1,435-sq.-ft store aims to promote Pacsun's newest fashion category, Pacsun Kids, which delivers a wide range of gender-free clothing catering to consumers between 4 and 14. To celebrate the opening, Pacsun hosted a variety of playful digital initiatives featuring special guest influencer and local mommy blogger Jena Holiday. In addition, a special Holiday Instagram filter was developed, which customers could access via in-store QR codes.
The new line of kids' clothing takes a notably progressive approach to design. "At Pacsun, we want our consumers to be free to express themselves and choose what they want to wear without boundaries, which was the driving factor behind introducing our Pacsun Kids label, completely without gender," said Brie Olson, President at Pacsun
Image Credit: Pacsun
The First-Ever Kids Pacsun Store Opened at Mall of America
1. Genderless Kids Clothing - The rise of genderless kids clothing presents an opportunity for retailers to cater to a new segment of consumers looking for non-binary clothing options for their children.
2. Kids Fashion Diversity - The trend towards genderless clothing reflects a growing movement towards diversity and inclusivity in kids fashion, presenting opportunities for retailers to tap into this market with innovative designs.
3. Influencer Marketing for Kids - In partnership with local mommy bloggers, Pacsun's fun and interactive digital initiatives highlight the growing demand for influencer marketing in the kids fashion sector.
1. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the trend towards genderless kids clothing by introducing non-binary clothing lines, catering to a new segment of consumers who are looking for inclusivity and diversity in fashion for their children.
2. Fashion - The trend towards genderless clothing is a reflection of a growing movement towards diversity and inclusivity in fashion, presenting opportunities for brands to tap into this market with innovative and non-binary designs.
3. Marketing - Pacsun's playful digital initiatives and influencer marketing campaign demonstrates the growing demand for engaging marketing strategies in the kids fashion sector.