'Ozlo' is an AI that can provide users with a comprehensive food-finding experience. Unlike, regular search platforms (i.e. Google, Yelp and ChowHound), Ozlo can have a conversation with users to help provide them with the best information.
Ozlo has several useful features. It can provide restaurant menus, ratings and locations. The bot can give weather updates. If a user can't remember the name of a restaurant, they just need to describe it and Ozlo can find it for them. Not only that, if they're craving something specific, the AI can find places in the vicinity that serve it.
John Brandon from VentureBeat summed up the benefit of chatbots perfectly when he wrote: "We don’t always know what we want, so a bot can feed information to us and start an ongoing dialogue." And that's what makes it an even better tool than Google.
Ozlo is still in its testing phase, but as it gets smarter over time, it can serve to be a great tool for the foodservice industry by connecting to consumers.
The 'Ozlo' Chatbot Provides Users with the Best Food Options
1. Chatbot Restaurant Finder - Develop AI chatbots to help users find restaurants and suggest menu items in a conversational manner.
2. Personalized Eatery Discovery - Create machine learning algorithms to personalize food recommendations based on user preferences.
3. Voice-activated Food Recommendations - Implement voice recognition technology in restaurant chatbots to make suggestions and reservations.
1. Food Service - Integrate AI chatbots to improve accuracy of recommendations and increase customer engagement.
2. Travel and Tourism - Create chatbots to help tourists find the most authentic local food options and make reservations.
3. Mobile App Development - Develop mobile apps that integrate chatbots to improve accuracy and profitability of restaurant recommendations.