Sushi is delicious, but it's pricey; this sushi roller from Osko+Deichmann lets anyone roll their own maki rolls at home easily.
The Osko+Deichmann sushi roller will be shown in the 'Kitchen Ecology' Exhibition held by Dwell on Design. What a great way to make sushi rolling accessible for every budget and skill level!
Implications - Consumers definitely appreciate when an object or tool makes a complicated and inherently elitist task quick, easy and utterly convenient like this one does. By breaking down the barriers between them and the things they love, inventions like this one are sure to be eagerly accepted by a large cross section of customers.
Osko+Deichmann Design Makes DIY Maki Rolls Easy
1. DIY Sushi Rolling - This trend involves the rise of tools and equipment that make it easy for consumers to roll their own sushi at home.
2. Affordable Kitchen Gadgets - This trend focuses on the development of affordable and user-friendly kitchen gadgets that make previously expensive or complicated tasks more accessible.
3. Democratization of Gourmet Food - This trend highlights the movement towards making gourmet food, such as sushi, more accessible to a wider range of consumers.
1. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry can capitalize on the trend of DIY sushi rolling by developing innovative tools and equipment that make the process easier and more efficient.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can explore opportunities to create affordable and user-friendly gadgets for the kitchen, such as the Osko+Deichmann sushi roller, to cater to the growing trend of affordable kitchen gadgets.
3. Home Food Delivery Services - Home food delivery services can offer DIY sushi kits or ingredients to cater to the trend of consumers wanting to make their own sushi at home.