The Organic Hälsa Oatgurt drinks have been launched by the brand in the United States as a new lineup of plant-based products for consumers who are seeking to eliminate animal products from their diet or try new alternatives to existing options.
The drinkable yogurts are made with 100% plant-based ingredients and are totally free from dairy as well as added sugar to ensure they are a healthful option for consumers to try in place of traditional options. The drinks come in four flavor varieties including 'Mango,' 'Strawberry,' 'Blueberry' and 'Apple Chai,' and feature both prebiotics and probiotics to support a healthy digestive tract.
The Organic Hälsa Oatgurt drinks are available for purchase at health foods stores and Wegmans Food Markets.
Organic Hälsa Oatgurt is Free from Dairy and Added Sugar
1. Plant-based Beverages - Opportunity to develop new drinkable yogurts, juices, and other beverages that are made not from dairy but from plant-based ingredients.
2. Healthful Options - Development of products that are free from sugar, dairy, and other unhealthy additives to provide a healthier alternative for consumers.
3. Prebiotic and Probiotic Products - Opportunity to develop food and beverage products that contain prebiotics and probiotics that support a healthy digestive tract.
1. Food Industry - The food industry can develop more plant-based products to cater to the growing demand for healthier and more sustainable food options.
2. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can create more healthful and dairy-free beverage products to cater to consumers who want alternatives to traditional options.
3. Natural and Organic Products Industry - The natural and organic products industry can develop more products that are free from dairy, sugar, and other unhealthy additives, to offer a healthier and more sustainable option for consumers.