If an air purifier is used by organizations like NASA and Google — as the Oransi Erik 650A can boast — it's likely a capable product. Indeed, the Oransi Erik 650A offers commercial-grade air purification thanks to a tremendously powerful airflow chamber that optimizes air distribution and a H14 HEPA filter that clears 99.995 percent of airborne contaminants.
Since the Erik 650A is technically rated as a commercial-grade air purification system, consumers can be confident in the machine's ability to keep the air in their homes completely free of both pathogens and odors. Its quiet, German-engineered motor also uses 90 percent less energy when compared to similar purifiers, meaning that consumers won't break the bank on energy bills (or break their ear drums) while running it.
The Oransi Erik 650A Can Clear the Air in Large Rooms
1. Commercial-grade Air Purification - Developing new air purification systems for commercial use with high-efficiency technology.
2. Advanced Airflow Technology - Improving air distribution and filtration to enhance air quality in large and small spaces.
3. Energy-efficient Appliances - Creating products that consume less energy without sacrificing performance or quality.
1. Healthcare - Hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities can use commercial-grade air purifiers to improve air quality and protect patients and staff from airborne diseases.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality businesses can use advanced air purifiers to create a healthier and more pleasant environment for guests.
3. Manufacturing - Factories and other manufacturing facilities can increase employee safety and productivity by installing energy-efficient air purifiers that reduce airborne contaminants.