McDonald's France's 'Open Late' campaign was created to announce that the franchise will now be open later in the night in the country, and was shot by the photographer Helmut Stelzenberger in a collaboration with the creative agency TBWA.
The campaign takes a more artistic and minimalist route than the branding that most consumers are used to associating McDonald's with. It features three images, all of which are made up of hazy lights in the nighttime that take the shape of a burger, fries, and a sundae. The multiple colors and haziness of the lights, coupled with their black backgrounds, functions as a poignant way to represent the Open Late campaign.
This campaign took 10 days to shoot, and involved the use of 1,100 LED lights.
McDonald's France Releases a Unique 'Open Late' Campaign
1. Artistic Advertising - Opportunity for fast food brands to explore more artistic and minimalist advertising campaigns.
2. Extended Opening Hours - Opportunity for restaurants to extend their operating hours to cater to late-night customers.
3. Collaborative Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with photographers and creative agencies to create unique and eye-catching marketing campaigns.
1. Fast Food - Opportunity for fast food chains to differentiate themselves through artistic and creative marketing strategies.
2. Restaurant - Opportunity for restaurants to tap into the potential market of late-night customers.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for advertising and marketing agencies to collaborate with brands and create visually stunning campaigns.