The emergence of the Millennial workforce has resulted in the increasing number of open concept office designs, but this green, park-like work space by 07beach takes this concept to an entirely new level.
During this project, the design firm transformed the offices of a tourism company in Ho Chi Minh city to promote the employee's well-being. The space took inspiration from the open-air environment of a park and is filled with nature-inspired features like grassy hills that are perfect for a casual meeting or hosting events, and birdcage-like meeting rooms. Living plants are also incorporated into the design to help encourage collaboration and positivity.
The re-design saw the transformation of all five floors of this office building, which houses over 500 employees.
Image Credit: Hiroyuki Oki
Photo Credits: designboom, zero7beach.blogspot
07 Beach Created a Grass-Filled Open Concept Office Design
1. Park-like Office Spaces - As the demand for workspaces that encourage employee well-being increases, companies can create office environments that blur the line between traditional workspaces and parks.
2. Nature-inspired Workspaces - Designing the workplace with inspiration from nature can boost creativity and positivity among employees.
3. Grassy Meeting Rooms - Companies can incorporate outdoor elements into meeting rooms to create spaces that encourage collaboration and casual discussions.
1. Interior Design - Design companies can tap into the demand for park-like office spaces to offer innovative and creative office designs
2. Tourism - Companies in the tourism industry can emulate this design concept to create a unique and appealing experience for their employees and customers.
3. Real Estate - Real estate developers can incorporate park-like office space as a unique selling proposition for their commercial properties.