With a goal of respecting life outside of work for its employees, SC Johnson offers on-site concierge services. This is a relatively low-cost employee perk that still goes a long way. This helps workers get their daily errands done while they are at work, including delivering groceries, getting oil changes for cars, mailing packages and other post, picking up prescriptions and even sending flowers.
In addition to the on-site concierge, SC Johnson helps its people juggle work and life in a number of other flexibility and support initiatives. At companies around the world, this could include benefits for domestic partners, childcare onsite and childcare vouchers, compressed work weeks, flexible work arrangements, health and fitness programs, paid sabbaticals, parenting leave, vacation programs and more. This is in addition to other pay and benefits.
SC Johnson Offers On-Site Concierge Services to its Employees
1. Work-life Balancing Concierges - On-site concierge services can improve employee productivity and satisfaction by helping them to get daily errands done at work.
2. Employee Life Support Initiatives - Companies can help their employees balance work and life by offering benefits, flexible work arrangements, and support programs.
3. Remote Work Arrangements - Remote work can be an innovative way to provide work-life balance to employees and decrease office overhead costs.
1. Corporate Services - Corporate services can incorporate on-site concierges and other employee benefits to attract and retain employees.
2. Human Resources - Human resources can offer flexibility and support programs to help employees balance their work and life demands.
3. Technology - The technology sector can pioneer remote work arrangements that help to balance familial responsibilities with work responsibilities.