The IWG x Tesco collaboration brings together a workspace provider and a British supermarket chain for the purposes of offering more flexible office spaces, reducing daily commutes and improving work-life balance. Tesco is bringing hybrid working spaces to suburbs in the UK and the first co-working space from this collab will be arriving in the Tesco Extra in New Malden. On the store's upper mezzanine level, this space will include 12 open desks and 30 co-working spaces for individual and business use.
With increased hybrid working, especially in suburban areas, this partnership helps to support more convenience and productivity. These centrally located office spaces are already destinations where people do their shopping and now, they will be able to get more out of their day with dedicated space for working.
IWG x Tesco are Opening Office Spaces for Better Work-Life Balance
1. Hybrid Working - The partnership between Tesco and IWG cater to the rise of hybrid working with flexible office spaces in suburban areas.
2. Co-working Spaces in Non-traditional Locations - The collaboration between a supermarket chain and a workspace provider is opening up new possibilities for co-working spaces in unexpected places.
3. Integration of Work and Life - This collaboration between IWG and Tesco aims to help improve work-life balance by offering flexible office spaces conveniently located within daily life destinations.
1. Retail - Retail companies can explore the possibility of partnering with workspace providers to offer additional services in their stores.
2. Real Estate - The rise of co-working spaces in non-traditional locations creates new opportunities for real estate companies to repurpose existing spaces.
3. Technology - Technology companies can explore innovative solutions to improve the hybrid work experience, such as remote collaboration tools and virtual office spaces.