The onn. streaming devices are a range of in-house technology products from Walmart that will deliver consumers with an intuitive way to access some of their favorite content. The new media streamers are each powered by Google Android TV software and will thus be capable of offering access to a range of services for streaming content like Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video and more. The devices come in two models to choose from including the 4K Media Streamer and the FHD Streaming Stick, which are both competitively priced to make accessing HD streaming content easier.
The onn. streaming devices can be purchased from the big box retailer and are part of the continued expansion of high-definition streaming solutions that make connectivity more applicable for a wider range of consumers.
The onn. Streaming Devices are Low-Cost and High-Definition
1. In-house Retailer Streaming Devices - Walmart's onn. devices provide consumers with a high-definition yet low-cost way to access streaming services.
2. Google Android TV Powered Solutions - Google Android powered devices offer an opportunity for development of new high-definition streaming solutions.
3. Competitively Priced HD Streaming Solutions - A trend towards affordable, high-definition streaming solutions is emerging in the retail market.
1. Retail - Retailers can offer competitive solutions for accessing streaming media in-house.
2. Technology - The development of new and affordable hi-def streaming devices is a disruptive innovation in the tech industry.
3. Entertainment - The growth in the popularity of streaming services provides opportunity for innovative solutions in the entertainment industry.