The Avengers is the biggest film franchise on the planet, and the new OnePlus 6 helps consumers to show off their fandom with the device that they use most often. The smartphone will be available with an Avengers-themed skin that will make it stand out from the average mobile device.
The Avengers OnePlus 6 has several design signatures. These include a kevlar pattern on the back of the phone, a gold Avengers logo on the back of the phone, and gold accents to match that logo. The phone also comes with several Avengers-themed accessories, including a case in the shape of Iron Man's helmet and a golden medallion in the shape of the Avengers famous "A" insignia.
The OnePlus 6 is Available in an Avengers-Themed Skin
1. Superhero-themed Smartphones - The trend of incorporating popular superhero brands into mobile devices creates a unique opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to tap into the lucrative fandom market.
2. Fandom Merchandising - The increasing popularity of franchises like The Avengers creates an opportunity for companies to expand their offerings by incorporating popular brand elements and products to appeal to a wider audience.
3. Themed Consumer Goods - Consumer goods designed with unique themes or branding creates new opportunities for companies to enhance user experiences and capture unique niche markets.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - The incorporation of brand themes and other unique features in smartphones create opportunities to appeal to unique user demographics and gain a competitive edge in an increasingly saturated market.
2. Entertainment Merchandising - The emergence of licensed merchandise and products creates opportunities for companies to expand their offerings beyond traditional film and television markets and captivate fans through branded products.
3. Consumer Electronics - The expansion of branded products beyond traditional merchandise creates opportunities for companies to leverage themes, designs, and other elements to enhance consumer experiences with electronics and related devices.