The Oltre Tiles by Italian design brand Marazzi mimic the shape and appearance of wood. Marazzi's state-of-the-art stoneware launch uses porcelain plank tiles, for an easy-to-clean surface. The granular wooden texture of Oak is replicated through an interlocking pattern system that precisely mimics the look of timber floorboards.
Boasting a Zero Glossy extra-matte finish, a StepWise slip-resistant coating, and a Puro antibacterial treatment, the material is available in four colors: white, natural, sand, and caramel. Oltre's unique design is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. The versatile tiles also range in size to accommodate customer needs. Consumers can choose from three large size options of 22.5 by 180, 20 by 120, and 30 by 120 centimeters.
Image Credit: Dezeen
Italian Brand Marazzi Launched its Wood-Mimicking Oltre Tiles
1. Wood-mimicking Tiles - The replication of wood-like appearance in tiles opens an opportunity for a new market niche.
2. State-of-the-art Stoneware Launch - Advancements in ceramic technology can create high-quality products with unique designs.
3. Versatile Tiles for Indoor and Outdoor Use - The development of tiles that can be used both indoors and outdoors can lead to more innovative applications.
1. Ceramic Tile Industry - Innovative techniques and creative designs can boost the growth of the ceramic tile industry.
2. Flooring Industry - Innovations in floor design can cater to specific customer needs and preferences.
3. Home Decor Industry - Unique and versatile home decor options can attract more consumers.