'Ancestry.com' allows North Americans to trace their heritage back as many years as it is on record and the company's office interiors are designed to cater to all of the demographics that work in this space.
Designed by 'Rapt Studio' for the office's company in Lehi, Utah, the space is focused on patterns, family and genealogy. In designing the office interiors, Rapt Studio's main goal was to make a space that felt like home for the young tech employees as well as the longtime employees who have spent time at the company for decades. As a result, the space is both mature and expressive – with light formations, art placements and wall decor all coming together to form a cohesive working space that is focused on both functionality and design.
This pattern-focused office speaks to the company's ability to incorporate all of its employees and their differing needs.
This Office Interior Was Designed to Cater to All Employees
1. Demographically Diverse Interiors - Opportunity for companies to design office spaces that cater to the diverse needs and preferences of their employees.
2. Pattern-focused Design - Incorporating patterns in office interiors to create a cohesive and visually appealing working environment.
3. Functional and Expressive Spaces - Designing office spaces that balance functionality and design, creating an atmosphere that feels like home for employees.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior design firms to explore innovative ways of creating office spaces that meet the diverse needs of employees.
2. Genealogy and Ancestry - Companies in the genealogy and ancestry industry could benefit from creating spaces that reflect their brand and values, catering to employees with a passion for heritage.
3. Technology - Tech companies can find opportunities to enhance employee satisfaction by incorporating design elements that create a sense of belonging and comfort in the workplace.