Companies are embracing analytical platforms for many different aspects of their businesses — from sales to human resources to so much else — but an office culture platform isn't typically an available option. Though companies pore over numbers to maximize efficiency, culture is an area that managers and executives assess with old-fashioned intuition. Now, 'Bunch' is hoping to modernize company culture by applying analytical practices to it.
Bunch is especially useful during the hiring process. Assessing candidates for culture fit is notoriously slippery. Bunch grades one's workplace and assigns it a culture profile, and then interviewing candidates take a short quiz (also provided by Bunch) to let hiring managers see how those candidates would fit in the office environment.
Bunch relies on six dimensions: Results-orientation, Adaptability, Collaborative, Detail-orientation, Principles, and Customer-orientation.
Bunch Helps Businesses Assess Internal Culture
1. Analytical Office Culture Assessment - Bunch is leading the way in applying analytical practices to assess office culture, providing disruptive innovation opportunities in the HR tech market.
2. Data-driven Hiring Process - Bunch's analytical platform for assessing candidates' culture fit, including a short quiz, highlights disruptive innovation opportunities within the recruitment industry.
3. Quantifying Company Culture Dimensions - Bunch's six dimensions of culture - Results-orientation, Adaptability, Collaborative, Detail-orientation, Principles and Customer-orientation - present disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses looking to optimize their workplace culture.
1. HR Tech - Bunch's analytical platform for culture assessment presents disruptive innovation opportunities and market potential within the HR Tech industry.
2. Recruitment - Bunch's data-driven approach for assessing culture fit in candidates highlights disruptive innovation opportunities for companies in the recruitment industry.
3. Workplace Culture Optimization - Bunch's quantification of six dimensions of company culture suggests disruptive innovation opportunities for businesses seeking to optimize their workplace culture across all industries.