If you love the taste of oak-aged whiskey but can only afford the cheap stuff, this simple device will be just your cup of tea. Currently seeking finances through crowdfunding platform Kickstarter, Time & Oak developed Whiskey Elements to help people customize whiskey in 24 hours.
The device is a comb-like stick you place inside your beverage to make it taste mire like oak-aged whiskey. As cheaper varieties are stored for less amount of time and in less expensive varieties of wood, this invention helps cheat the process by which the high end stuff is made. Time & Oak hopes the Whiskey Elements will be available in different flavors, such as maple, oaky, peaty, smokey and vanilla so people can further customize their drink.
The Whiskey Element Makes Your Cheap Drink Taste Like Oak-Aged Whiskey
1. Customizing Combs - Novel ways of customizing food and drink products are becoming more common as technology evolves.
2. Crowdfunding Platforms - Crowdfunding platforms are enabling innovative food and drink products to raise capital and gain public support.
3. Disruptive Innovation in Beverage Industry - Whiskey Elements could potentially disrupt the beverage industry by making high-end tastes accessible to a wider audience.
1. Beverage Industry - Whiskey Elements could potentially impact the beverage industry by changing consumer perceptions of what makes a high-quality whiskey.
2. Crowdfunding Industry - Whiskey Elements is seeking financing through Kickstarter, and this could pave the way for other innovative drink products to find funding through crowdfunding platforms.
3. Technology Industry - The development of Whiskey Elements highlights the potential for technology to disrupt traditional food and drink processes, creating new opportunities for innovation and growth.