The 'Peanut Butter & Jam Old Fashioned' from Master of Malt is a nostalgic spirit that is bottled at 36% ABV and offers the most flavorful notes of both bourbon and the popular sandwich.
The spirit is made with American whiskey redistilled under pressure with peanut butter and strawberry jam, which gives it a nutty, fruity flavor. To add to a customer's experience of trying the novel RTD old fashioned cocktail, Master of Malt sends out bottles that are hand-sealed with berry-colored, raspberry jam-scented wax. The nostalgic spirit offers an unconventional way to enjoy a classic kind of sandwich that is beloved by many as a fond childhood treat.
Master of Malt's ready-to-serve cocktail range also includes: Leather & Walnut Sazerac, The Revery, Garden Bramble, Sesame and Popcorn Daiquiri and Flat White Russian.
Master of Malt's Peanut Butter & Jam Old Fashioned is a Nostalgic Spirit
1. Novel RTD Cocktails - The 'Peanut Butter & Jam Old Fashioned' and other ready-to-serve cocktails from Master of Malt offer a creative twist on classic cocktails, presenting disruptive innovation opportunities in the RTD beverage market.
2. Nostalgic Flavors - Master of Malt's 'Peanut Butter & Jam Old Fashioned' taps into the power of nostalgia by infusing nostalgic flavors into their spirits, indicating exciting possibilities for creating products that evoke childhood memories in the beverage industry.
3. Premium Packaging Experience - The hand-sealed bottles with berry-colored, raspberry jam-scented wax represent a premium packaging experience that adds value to the customer's enjoyment, highlighting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the spirits packaging sector.
1. RTD Beverage - The ready-to-drink beverage industry can explore new avenues by incorporating unique flavors and conceptualizing creative RTD cocktails like Master of Malt's 'Peanut Butter & Jam Old Fashioned', creating disruptive innovation opportunities.
2. Beverage - The beverage industry can leverage the power of nostalgia by infusing nostalgic flavors and childhood favorites into their products, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation and attracting consumers seeking familiar tastes.
3. Spirits Packaging - The spirits packaging industry can explore premium packaging experiences like Master of Malt's hand-sealed bottles with scented wax, opening up avenues for disruptive innovation in the packaging design and materials field.