Ecco couldn't have picked a more interesting way to launch their Nordic Grunge collection during Copenhagen Fashion Week. The Danish shoe company sent models out on the runway wearing oversized puppet heads with dreads, bushes and for some reason, a pendulum boob, all of which were made from recyclable materials. Since the masks covered most of the models' bodies, they forced the audience to focus on the shoes.
If these masks are any indication of what can be expected from the Nordic Grunge Collection, I can't wait to see the actual line when it comes out.
Ecco Launches the Nordic Grunge Collection at Copenhagen Fashion Week
1. Recyclable Fashion - Opportunity for designers and brands to create clothing and accessories using sustainable and recyclable materials.
2. Focus on Accessories - Potential for fashion brands to shift attention towards unique and attention-grabbing accessories like oversized puppet heads.
3. Interactive Runway Experiences - Disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating interactive elements like masks and props to create memorable runway shows.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore new ideas and materials to introduce sustainable and recyclable fashion collections.
2. Accessories - Opportunity for accessories brands to create unique and statement pieces like oversized puppet heads to stand out in the market.
3. Event Production - Event production companies can create immersive and interactive runway experiences using props, masks, and other engaging elements.